Have a question? Feel free to contact T BRXWN
FREE Beat License Agreement
This agreement serves as a legally binding contract between THE-PRODUCER( (“Licensor”) and THE-BUYER (“Licensee”). This agreement grants the Licensee non-exclusive rights to the instrumentals.
1. Usage. YOU CANNOT USE THE BEAT FOR ANY FOR-PROFIT, COMMERCIAL, OR FINANCIALLY EXPLOITATIVE USE. AN APPROPRIATE LICENSE MUST BE PURCHASED OR PROPERLY OBTAINED IN ORDER TO EXPLOIT THE BEAT. Acceptable use without obtaining a license (hereinafter referred to as “Free Use”) includes:
- Reproduction of tangible copies of a recording on the Beat for an unlimited amount of non-profit copies.
- Showcasing of a recording on the Beat in a non-profit manner through an internet-based medium such as Facebook, YouTube, or a personal webpage.
- Performing a live act/Recording on the Beat in a completely non-profit show/manner.
- Redistributing the Beat by itself with all filenames and credits intact (see section 2) through the internet or a tangible medium.
2. Credit. You will provide proper credit for the creation of the Beat by writing ‘Produced by T BRXWN or the mention of other aliases such as TBRXWN, BrxwnMusic, or Brxwnmusic.
Under the fullest extend of the law, we reserve the right to take legal action or pursue financial compensation as a result of any breach or violation of this Agreement.
It is the intention of the Parties to this Agreement that this Agreement and the performance under this Agreement, and all suits and special proceedings under this Agreement, be construed in accordance with and governed, to the exclusion of the law of any other forum, by the laws of the United States of America, without regard to the jurisdiction in which any action or special proceeding may be instituted.
Non-Exclusive Beat License Agreement
Licensee must leave producer tag in the final/produced recording/publication in which the beat(s) is used, as well as give appropriate credit in writing when possible and vocally otherwise.
For example: Artist Name – Song Title (Produced by T BRXWN)
2. Up to 1000 copies of such Recordings or any combination of such Recordings. License includes rights for up to 50,000 monetized audio streams.
The entirety of the Non Exclusive Beat License Agreement, including ASCAP information, is below.